Update on managed services
Next week's Managed Services and Hosting Summit in Amsterdam has a stimulating agend and offers the experiences of other MSPs to Europe's growing band of entrepreneurs adopting this model. Go to http://mshsummit.com/amsterdam/agenda.php . Attendance is free to qualifying members of the IT industry: register here
- A high-level conference program with stimulating panel discussions and debates.
- Learn about key trends impacting the industry and how Managed Services are set to evolve within an increasingly Digital World.
- Explore how to create value and gain competitive advantage in responding to changes in customer demand.
- Hear from Gartner Research Director Bianca Granetto who will provide a keynote presentation examining new research into digital business, digital transformation market dynamics and evolving customer needs.
- Learn about the implications of the new Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from author and Fieldfisher legal expert Renzo Marchini in his keynote “GDPR - one year to go: the legal position in Europe”.
- Explore the impact and opportunities arising from the surge in demand for Security, Business Analytics and IoT applications.
- Understand the secret of "Building a Secure and Interoperable IoT" from Ultan Mulligan of oneM2M Marketing and Communications committee and ETSI.
- Meet the cream of European MSP and channel organisations.
- Meet many of the most innovative vendors currently driving growth in Managed Services via the channel including: Datto, SolarWinds MSP, Autotask, Kingston Technology, RingCentral, TOPdesk, ASG, Cato Networks, Deltek, iland and Kaseya.
Network with your peers at Europe's leading Managed Services event.