Today, most MSPs are primarily set up as remote centric organisations and this has changed enterprise culture. Alongside the benefits of a shorter commutes and more flexibility, there have been challenges. Onboarding new remote staff, understanding how teams and individuals are performing, even defining and adhering to best practice are tasks made more complex with highly distributed workforces.
Getting culture right is critical for every progressive MSP. Nearly nine out of ten millennials would consider taking a pay cut to work at a company whose mission and values align with their own. While another recent survey suggests that 1 in 3 staff believe that remote working was outright harming them.
This webinar explains how the right documentation, technology, tools and best practice can help MSPs in achieving their business goals while maintaining healthy and balanced work environments. The session will provide real world advice and answer a few key questions including:
- How do we remotely onboard new starters and get them up to speed with our standard operating procedures?
- What are the signs that an employee is struggling with remote work and how can technology help?
- How can managers better understand performance? and where staff may have a skills gap?
- How do you capture and replicate best practice across a highly distributed workforce?
- Can automation help to streamline the workplace and make common MSP tasks easier to deliver?
This webinar sponsored by IT Glue aimed at MSP leaders focuses on three of your most important assets – people, processes and culture!