Edge to cloud: How partners are driving innovation in data mobility
When and where
Whether its clinical trials, Hollywood blockbusters or petabyte-scale machine learning projects, our society is generating more digital data than at any point in history – a whopping 97 Zettabytes in 2022 alone! How we capture, store, transport and ultimately use digital data is one of the fastest growing areas of technology. While new enablers such as edge and cloud computing are empowering a new wave of digital invention across Europe.
This webinar, sponsored by Seagate, is aimed at partners across every sector keen to build innovative ways of handling large data sets to overcome historic limitations and capacity challenges, and ultimately offer better and highly differentiated services within a highly competitive landscape.
In this session, we examine several real-world, large dataset, use cases transformed through Seagate Lyve™, an edge-to-cloud mass storage platform, to showcase how partners can create valuable customer engagements in areas such as media and entertainment, life sciences, test and measurement, data analysis and more.
With input from a leading European distributor and Seagate subject matter expert, this webinar explores the untapped potential and practical ways that partners can turn great ideas into profitable services to meet the needs of even the most challenging customers!
Key takeaways include:
- Media and Entertainment use cases including asset library migration projects.
- Petrochemical industry use cases around seismic and survey datasets
- Scaling up clinical trial data collection through rapid deployment of edge capacity.
- Data collection and cloud ingest for large scale HPC / big data projects.
- Sustainability and carbon footprint – the value of offering a green alterative to clients!
- TV and film production use cases to serve distributed and REMI workflows.